Java Mapping Specification
The Java Mapping enhanced specification provides a mapping of the Application Interface Specification (AIS) services to the Java language. Java applications will be able to leverage these services to support High Availability (HA) for all applications, including Operation Administration and Maintenance (OAM) applications.
Java Mapping Specification Benefits:
- Compliant with the SA Forum's AIS
- Defines a Java language binding
- Provides access to HA middleware implementations
- Allows integration of Java with the SA Forum notification service
- Telecom application development is adopting Java
- Enables Java platforms to utilize the AMF API to provide HA to their applications
HPI-to-AdvancedTCA Mapping Specification
The HPI-to-AdvancedTCA Mapping Specification details how the SA Forum's Hardware Platform Interface (HPI) maps to PICMG's AdvancedTCA specification. By standardizing how the two specifications should be implemented together, the mapping specification gives developers a standard method to access functionalilty in both, thereby saving companies time, money and resources.